2.24.2012

letterpress love

My new business cards are here and I couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out!  There's just a wee touch of gold foil and the rest of the text is cool grey.  
What do you think?
I worked with Spark Letterpress on the cards and can't recommend them highly enough!

In these shots, the cards are sitting upon swatches of pretty fabric (but, of course). Tabitha and Chevron, both in the colorway Neutral, are from Madeline Weinrib.

Next up... the debut of my new blog design. It should be live within the next couple of weeks. Please note that when that transition happens, my new blog address will be www.clothandkind.com

However, I will be posting a few special things before then. Check back on this coming Monday for my first ever giveaway - it's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards. And I've seen a lot of creative work. Thanks for the tip about Spark.

    Inspired by your blog to post my own antique batiks from Burma, circa 1952. My dad brought back textiles, sculpture, etc.
    Some day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts