1.10.2012

inspired {nautical}

This is the first post that I designed in Photoshop (self pat on back!) I took BlogShop this past weekend in Austin and literally can not recommend it highly enough! Bri {of Design Love Fest} and Angela {of Angela + Ithyle} are amazing teachers, and pretty much just all around fantastic people. I learned so much and have a newfound sense of inspiration for my blog because now I know how to actually make things look as pretty as I envision them in my head.

Anyway, we're planning a trip to Florida for next month so I've had beach on the brain, big time. I've always been inspired by watery blues and beachy imagery in interior design, but in low doses please. Just choose one or two things to avoid the "themed" look to your interior space. Here's a few suggestions that would look as amazing in a beach house as they would in an urban living room.



There's a bunch more nautical design goodies, including fabrics, rugs and wallpapers, in my new inspired {nautical} folder on Pinterest - check it out!


3 comments:

  1. 1. Oh how my heart pines to attend blogshop.
    2. I'm soon to go to FL too! Can't come soon enough.
    3. What is it about octopus that I love so much? Is it the new owl? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mandyface - you must find a way to attend blogshop. it's worth every last penny, i swear! have fun in FLA... when are you going? we're headed down in mid-feb. totally agree about the octopus. it's so good.
    xoxo
    krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful Krista! You should be proud:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts