1.22.2012

i'm a planner

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm a planner at heart.

 Now that I've taken BlogShop and have the power of Photoshop at my fingertips {quite literally} it's opened a whole new world for me. So please pardon my absence on the blog  while I plan and design the days away for the next few weeks. When I'm back, cloth & kind will be all the better for it, I promise. {hint, hint...I'm working on my first ever schedule for daily columns plus a new design aesthetic}.

In the meantime, I'll still be very active on Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I could substitute the word "Illustrator" for Photoshop and post your exact sentiments on my blog. Isn't it crazy how something so awesome is just a few keystrokes away! Makes me wish the days were longer. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts