12.12.2011

A Colorful Morning

Good Monday morning! How was your weekend? Mine was especially amazing because I'm in Seattle visiting my sister and brother-in-law, Elise & Richie, their two adorable newborn twin boys, Ben & Luke, and my first and most awesome nephew (now officially "the big brother"), Taj. It's blissful to spend days lounging with the newborns whose needs are so simple - just to be fed and loved and changed. Their coos are incredibly sweet. It almost makes me want to have another baby. 
(Michael - if you're reading this, don't worry. I said almost).

Before I head back to rocking and loving those babies, I am taking a few minutes to play around with one of my favorite iPad apps. It's the House Beautiful HB Color app

Do you have it too? What's your favorite part? Right now I'm using it to look for the perfect hue of peacock blue/green for a project I'm working on. If you're not yet familiar with it, take a little video tour with House Beautiful's editor in chief, Newell Turner.
Once you have it, you must share what your Color Personality is and if you think it's accurate! It's like color based astrology and is way too much fun to play around with. Mine is...

INDIGO
A brilliant old soul who is intuitive, sensitive, impulsive, curious, and ambitious, with a great lust for life.

Other than brilliant, I would say it's quite accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts