9.10.2011

Martyn Lawrence Bullard for Schumacher

I've long been a fan of Martyn Lawrence Bullard's work but when I started watching Million Dollar Decorators I fell a little bit more in love with him. Seeing his cheeky, flirty personality on TV makes me just want to hang out over cocktails with him and discuss design until the wee hours of the morning. It would be fabulous, darling (can't you just hear him saying it, followed by a wink?)

His new collection of fabrics for Schumacher (that I first spotted in this month's Architectural Digestis nothing short of stunning. RIGHT up my alley. Here are a few examples, and I've also added all of my personal favorites to The Textiles Files on Pinterest.



  
{Top Row: Adras Ikat Print in Jewel, Nebaha Embroidery in Citron, Raja Embroidery in Jewel. Bottom Row: Sikar Embroidery in Flax, Sinhala Linen Print in Jewel, Pasha Paisley in Stone}

Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. These fabrics are amazing! I love the multi colored zig zag fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all are gorgeous but I have always been in love with ikat patterns, so the first one has to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tori, @Lizzet & @Bhavna - I'm with you all - just mesmerized by these gorgeous MLB fabrics! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts