6.04.2011

Kindred Spirits

I'm still reveling in the memories of my BlogFest2011 experience in New York a couple of weeks ago. One of the things I enjoyed most was being surrounded by like-minded, creative bloggers...my kindred spirits. 
{Sara Kate Huff of Sara Kate Studios & Erika Johnson of Radiant Republic}
{Elise Jones & Mae Hacking of Here in this House}

Unfortunately, I was so busy snapping photos of fabrics and such that I didn't get picts of all of the lovely ladies that I enjoyed meeting so much. Please visit their blogs and get acquainted with each of them. You will be so glad that you did.

Michelle Carangi of Holly & Gill
Julieann Covino of Create Girl
Suysel dePedro Cunningham & Anne Maxwell Foster of Tilton Fenwick
Beth Dotolo of Hello, Splendor
Amy Beth Cupp Dragoo of ABCD Design
Raina Kattelson of A Stylists Life
Stacy Kunstel of Dunes & Duchess
Carrie Leskowitz of Carrie Leskowitz Design
Shelly Van Rozeboom of Van Rozeboom Interiors
Chanee Vijay of {me}longings
Kimberly Ward of Pink Eggshell
Ellen Wigginton of Nouveau Stitch

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for putting me on your list! It was wonderful to meet you in real life - I only wish we could have spoken a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - it was nice to meet you (briefly) too! I've long admired your blog and your work so it was such an honor. Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of Sara Kate and Erica says it all! What a wonderful opportunity we all had for all of us like-minded people to come together and share our talents. It was so nice to meet you and I'm thrilled we got a late dinner together. Hope to see you again soon! sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to include me in your list! It was such a fun days getting to know you, hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to add me to your list! It was SUCH a pleasure meeting you and I wish we had hung out more. If you are ever in LA, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. Funny thing is that I actually do have pictures of you!. I'll send them.
    xoxo,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly - yes, please! Send the picts. krista@clothandkind.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts