2.09.2011

The Neutrals from Katherine Rally Textiles

The new Neutrals collection from husband wife team Katherine & Rally Dupps of Katherine Rally Textiles has me all aflutter. 

You all know how much I adore using fabric as wall art, right?...Shown in the first photo is Sawah in Indigo Blue along with some really pretty pillows from The Neutrals collection. How incredibly lovely?

Part of what strikes me about this company is that the traditional patterns they create read as both old world global and yet incredibly fresh. This must be, in part, because they still make all of their patterns by hand. Rally, an architect by trade, hand draws each of the patterns which are then made into copper stampsI adore how this creates perfectly imperfect fabric. Part of the beauty of Katherine Rally's work.

Here, a wax covered copper stamp is being applied to 100% linen by their batik stamp artist. 

The new Neutrals truly are the perfect compliment to Katherine Rally's existing line of bold and vibrant batiks.You may recall my previous post I Want This Life. Yup ... I still do!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these textiles! I could absolutely see you living a life similar to that of Katherine Rally and her family! P.S. I finally made a blog post... with a little inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts