6.12.2010

Antique Photographs

One other thing (aside from an abundance of beautiful textiles) that I think every great interior needs is really interesting and unique artwork. An eclectic mix of various media is especially interesting to me but virtually every room in my home has some type of cool photography somewhere in it. For this reason, I'm thrilled that when my website eventually launches it will be featuring a limited collection of reprints of antique photographs from South Asia made possible through a partnership with The University of Chicago's incredible Digital South Asia Library. I have not quite finalized the details of the partnership yet, but a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these limited edition prints will be going back to the continued study and preservation of important historical images like these. Here's just a sample of what I'll be featuring...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts