5.13.2010

Andrew Morgan Collection

While I was off spa'ing for the weekend (a rare, but very necessary treat for myself), I became slightly obsessed with the bolster pillows on the beds at Miraval. They are part of the fabulous Andrew Morgan Collection. Unfortunately, I didn't snap a photo of the pillow and it is no longer on his website however, there are a TON of other amazing textiles to drool over like...




I was pleasantly surprised, while browsing online, to come across this pillow (below) which I had purchased 2 of from Jayson Home & Garden about a year or so ago. I absolutely love these pillows - they are sumptuous and so soft. Perfect big, cozy pillows to cuddle up with on the couch - which I do often. I had no idea when I bought them that they were Andrew Morgan, but now I'm officially a huge fan. 


Most of the collection is available only to the trade, but click here to be linked to the trunk sale where you can buy direct for a major discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts